Certain characteristic Apprentice traits are coming to the fore.
Always remember that this whole process is really for entertainment and the editing can make people look completely different to who they feel they are.
Noorul Is Apparently Different In Real-life
Noorul has suggested that the editing made it look as though he sold nothing. However, I do think that Noorul didn’t do himself many favours by always looking very pensive whenever the cameras were on him. And when they were concentrating on him as Project Manager he came across as extremely ineffectual and indecisive.
His final nail in the coffin must have been his attempt to cast Ben in a bad light in the boardroom for going on about the magazine deals Ben had boasted about.
Recognising Those 7 Top Traits
It’s been shown by research that there are 12 key skills, or traits, that help you develop your business into the stratosphere.
The Apprentices meantime demonstrate a set of traits that would probably demolish a business. And those traits are:
- Feelings of superiority over all other mortals
- Ability to be as hostile as possible when in the boardroom
- Complete failure to plan how to carry out a task
- Broader, wider, deeper knowledge compared to specialist experts such as printers, designers, sound engineers, photographers and other professionals
- Desire, need even, to sell rubbish to anyone who is still breathing – and preferably for the most possible money
- Child-like delight whenever they win a task and are given a treat
- Limited comprehension on how to use their own teams skills
So beware of others in your company with these traits. Before you know it they’ll be off to join the next Apprentice.