Business Growth is Vital!
Yes, business growth is absolutely vital to any business. I’m Jim Symcox and I’ve been helping businesses to grow and be more successful. Since 2004 I’ve been coaching a wide range of businesses across the World. As an ex-IT principal consultant and IT programme director I have a particular interest in IT and high tech businesses.
My aim is to help people leading and working in business across the world to be more successful.
The aim of this site is to provide hints, tips and strategies that people can take away, implement and be more successful.
As you browse through this blog you’ll find useful hints, tips and strategies for growing your business, and at the same time making it more profitable.
Business growing hints (and more…)
- Marketing Strategy
- Direct Response Marketing
- Email Campaigns
- Company and personal Organisation
- Time Management
- Business, Web Site and Blog critiques
- Business TV Show-related reviews, such as The Apprentice
- Business book reviews
- Internet marketing offer reviews
Jim has been involved in the Internet since 1988 and with marketing since 1996. In 1996 he flew to his first Jay Abraham seminar where, despite his education in marketing during an MSc at UMIST, he saw the light and became converted to a better way of marketing and running a business.
If you’d like to work with Jim please check that you’re able to commit to the following, without it Jim can’t work with you:
- Willing to listen to unusual ideas and try them out – quickly
- Willing to test, re-test and roll-out new ideas
- A sense of urgency in getting your product or service into the hands of your best customers
- You want to do the best for your customers
- Producing a great product or service
- You’re willing to be personally available to Jim weekly to help make things happen
If you can’t commit to all of them don’t waste your time Jim wont work with you.
Now email Jim at email@example.com if you’d like him to work with you.