For all those who worry that blogging isn’t a proper way of making money you need to check out Business Week’s week July article on bloggers called “Bloggers Bring In The Big Bucks.”
There’s a slide show that they show on the upper left of the article which goes through 13-14 bloggers who are making the money.
And in some cases the money made is quite extraordinary.
The blogs that are making this type of money include
- BoingBoing with Mark Frauenfelder and his wife Carla Sinclair
- Problogger with Darren Rowse (pictured)
- I Can Has Cheezburger with Eric Nakagawa
- Shoemoney with Jeremy Schoemaker
- Over Heard In New York with Morgan Friedman
- Perez Hilton with, you guessed it, Perez Hilton!
There are quite a few others. go check them out yourself.
Now do you see why I keep on suggesting that you need to have a blog?
Check Business Growth Reviews for Blogging to the Bank 2.0 review. I think it’s a seriously useful way to make a mark and money in the blogosphere.