I’ve been impressed by the way Rob Benwell’s Blogging To The Bank 2.0 takes a step by step approach to showing how to make blogging pay.
So much so that I’m going to pay for 27 minutes of my Advanced Blog Coaching for anyone who orders the book through my affiliate link: Blogging To The Bank 2.0
With the coaching you can get help on any of these topics:
- Choosing your blog topic
- Using the free hosts (Blogger or WordPress
- Choosing a host for your own blog
- Setting up Blogger
- Setting up WordPress
- Choosing and editing templates
- Using blog widgets
- Choosing and using WordPress plugins
- Collecting email subscribers through Feedblitz
- Collecting RSS subscribers through Feedburner
- Creating good content
- Blog SEO
- How to attract more readers
- Using Google Adsense
- Setting up and Using Web 2.0 features
- What to put in the sidebar
- Making money with your blog
Whether you buy through me or someone else I’m sure Rob’s no nonsense guide will help you improve your blog.
As I said in my previous post…
If you’ve written more than 200 posts in a year and you’re currently making more than $100 per month from your blog you’ll know almost everything Rob explains.
That said, I still managed to get some nuggets I’m using right now!